Monday, July 4, 2011

My 4th of July Mani

Hey everyone!  Happy 4th of July!  I'm still in Hilton Head but managed to sneak in mani and some quick pics.  I won't review these polishes now since there are 6 of them involved, but you can expect these to get reviewed when they are used for full manis at some point in the future. 
Alternating Shatter Mani!

2 coats Orly Star Spangled + 1 coat blue shatter and Seche Vite, sunlight
For this mani I used BTOUCH Bet On This Blue (see review here), Orly Star Spangled (red), and Savina French White.  I topped these with OPI's White, Blue and Red Shatters and a coat of Seche Vite.  I didn't manage to get right up to my base colors' edge because my shatters needed more thinning, but I think the effect still works!  These are all keepers for me (not that you would have doubted it).

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO ENTER OUR NFU OH 61 GIVEAWAY!  GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!  Entries received after 11:59 PM EST WILL NOT be counted!

Happy 4th!

~Shbecky

1 comment: