Tuesday, August 16, 2011

OPI Uh Oh Roll Down The Window

Hey guys!  As you can see the early posting from yesterday was a fluke.  However I am bringing you another OPI Touring America polish.  This is Uh Oh Roll Down The Window.  I think the name is cute, but not necessarily the color/name match I would imagine.  Oh well.  For a color that invokes thoughts of nausea and puke this is a lovely color.  I would describe it as a dusty army green creme.  Like the other polishes in the collection this is 4 Free and features the Pro Wide Brush.
2 coats Uh Oh, no top coat, shade
Like the previous polish I showed you, this has an incredible formula.  Uh Oh was opaque in two easy coats and dried to a glossy finish.  I feel the need to apologize to OPI.  I had begun to doubt their formula.  I loved the shatters and all, but the recent collections seemed inconsistent to me.  I have completed swatches for the entire Touring America collection and there are not any colors that aren't lovely and every color has a flawless formula.  Bravo, OPI, bravo.

On a totally random note - does anyone have suggestions for a law firm interview mani?  I'm stumped.

~Shbecky

2 comments:

  1. Law firm interview? Better stick to a classic French manicure, or sheer nude, I'd say

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a very pretty color, looks flattering on skin

    ReplyDelete