Monday, August 15, 2011

OPI: Suzi Takes The Wheel

Good morning!  Isn't it weird when I post in the morning instead of not at all or late at night?  I like it.  As promised last night, I have begun swatching the Touring America collection from OPI.  So far I am VERY impressed.  This collection is the new 4 Free formula featuring the Pro Wide Brush.  Normally I just find the brush to be fine.  However in these polishes it seems to fit my nail especially well.  It has a curve that matches up perfectly with my cuticle.  It lets me get the perfect gap.  Suzi Takes The Wheel is a yellow-based light grey creme.  It reached total opacity in 2 coats and was a perfect and quick mani. 
2 coats Suzi Takes The Wheel + Seche Vite, artificial light
I know I may be ranting about how much I like this, but it may have knocked Deborah Lippmann's Waking Up in Vegas from its #1 Grey Spot. 

~Shbecky

No comments:

Post a Comment