Thursday, August 18, 2011

OPI My Address Is Hollywood (Delayed Pink Wednesday)

Hey guys!  Sorry this is so late (24 hours or so), but I was up in Philly for interviews.  They went really well, but I was nervous so I didn't end up posting.  In continuing my OPI Touring America theme I have OPI My Address Is Hollywood.  It is a light barbie-ish pink creme with peachy flakes throughout.  The flakies don't really transfer to the photos.  I even tried flash, but it didn't really work at all.  Regardless, the color is really lovely.
2 coats My Address Is Hollywood, no top coat, shade
Like all new OPIs this is 4 Free with the Pro Wide Brush.  Completely opaque in 2 dreamy coats I still can't begin to get over this collection.  I was so in love with the Pirates collection, but was thoroughly let down by the formulas.  This collection continue to blow me away.  Good job OPI!

2 coats My Address Is Hollywood, no top coat, shade
To make up for missing yesterday, I'll get a second post up just following this one.  For those of you that are curious, I went with Essie Lady Like for the interviews.  I have some seriously stained nails, so I couldn't go french or nude :(  Any suggestions for bleaching them back?

~Shbecky

1 comment:

  1. as for stained nails, buffing gently helps to extent. I love this pink on you!

    ReplyDelete