Friday, August 12, 2011

China Glaze Brownstone

Hey guys!  This will be quick. I  had already typed up an awesome post, and then Blogo decided it didn't want to work and deleted everything I wrote.  Hmph! I'm bummed out that I'm leaving New Hampshire, the lake, my family, and the relaxation tomorrow morning.  At least my lovely boyfriend will be waiting for me on the other end.  I miss him tons.

Anyways, tonight I have China Glaze Brownstone for you all. It's a 3 free polish from this fall's Metro Collection. Brownstone is a dark brick red creme that lives up to its namesake.
2 coats Brownstone + Seche Vite, artificial light
The color fits in perfectly with the slightly off, smokey and burnt colors that we've been seeing from all of the polish brands. I must say that Brownstone is the best fall formula I've seen yet. I'm thoroughly impressed. This was opaque in 2 coats, but is almost a one-coater. The polish is highly pigmented and stays put on the nail in nice easy thin coats. Here's to all the polishes in the collection being this great! Sleep tight everyone!

~Shbecky

No comments:

Post a Comment