Thursday, July 7, 2011

Chanel: Graphite

Hey everyone!  I'm back!  I arrived back last night to some awesome nail mail.  Nothing beats it!  Tonight I have for you Chanel Graphite, one of the new Fall '11 colors.  Like all Chanel polishes this is 3 Free and comes in the signature rectangular bottle donned with the famous double Cs.  The top pops off to reveal a ribbed cap for application and a long thin (almost too thin) brush.  The brush is REALLY flimsy.  I had no problem with application but I was annoyed pretty much the entire time.  Graphite is a dark charcoal foil finish polish that is easily opaque in 2 coats.  I didn't need any clean up, which you all know makes me a happy camper :)
2 coats Graphite + Seche Vite, artificial light

2 coats Graphite + Seche Vite, artificial light
Now I know I was pretty fed up after my last Chanel experience BUT the swatches were just so pretty.  I only hope that this time Chanel does me right and lasts through at least a day of work.  I shall let you all know. 

I have some school related stuff to handle this weekend, but expect an announcement on the giveaway early next week!

~Shbecky

4 comments:

  1. I NEED these Chanel colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys! I really love the color. Unfortunately i am already having wear issues with this. It's better than Chanel Paradoxal, but the whole thumbnail chipped off in a chunk last night.

    ReplyDelete