Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Cult Nails: Devious Nature

This is such a treat!  All weekend while I was gone, I eagerly awaited the arrival of my new Cult Nail polishes. Today when I got home from work my Devious Nature (and 3 others that you will surely see soon) was waiting for me! Devious Nature is a fabulously incredible bright pink creme from blogger/nail polish genius, Maria (see her blog here).  My fingers were suffering from my travels, so I grabbed my Devious Nature and ran to the nail place across the street and gave my poor fingers some much needed moisture.  Even the manicurist commented on how beautiful this polish was.  I'm not even a girly pink gal, but I LOVE this polish.  I figured this polish would be a good place to start off my first pink Wednesday!  In honor of the film Mean Girls, Wednesdays will now feature a pink mani :)  So here we go!
2 coats Devious Nature + 1 coat unknown top coat, artificial light.
All of Maria's polishes are 3 Free and thus far I haven't found one that isn't a dream to apply.  She has these great tube-like bottles which seem like they would be hard to hold but are actually really easy to hold on to.  The brush is the perfect size and flexibility for the formula of the polish.  Ok- I'm ranting.  I'm just trying to communicate how great this is.  This was even photogenic.  I grabbed this pic in one try, which is not like me at all.

These polishes can be purchased at Cult Nails.  They retail for $10 each, which you will see is really a steal for these.  I know at the moment she is ironing out some international shipping kinks, but it seems like most countries should be back in action soon. (Update: Most countries ARE back in action!)

Love the polishes, Maria!


Verdict?  Love it, and I think I need to get back on there and order the only Cult polish I don't own.

Bonus shot of Calpurnia trying to help me take pics in the light box


Don't forget to sign up for our Nfu Oh 61 giveaway!

-Shbecky

~FYI - I bought these on my own! 

No comments:

Post a Comment