Friday, June 3, 2011

BB Couture: Moon Over Manhattan

Good morning!  I'm feeling much better today which is relieving since I'm about to hit the road with the bf for ANOTHER wedding in Raleigh.  The idea of traveling while sick just makes me want to curl up in a ball and hide from the world.  This morning I have an older mani for you.  By "older" I mean maybe a week or two.  This is BB Couture Moon Over Manhattan and is my one and only BB Couture Polish at this point.  As you know, I love trying out new brands (new to me at least).  This one did not disappoint.  BB Couture is a 3 Free brand, but still is great in terms of application.  It comes in a bottle that looks like it's related to the Orly bottle, but they aren't too similar.  There is no rounded and rubberized top, but rather a pretty blue plastic top.  The bottle is also narrower.

2 coats Moon Over Manhattan + Seche Vite, artificial light
 Moon Over Manhattan is a denim-esque blue green creme with very fine teal glitter running throughout.  It was easy to apply and opaque in 2 coats.  This doesn't scream "summer" to me, but I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to.  I think this will be great for me in the fall!

Verdict?  I will keep it at least until the fall to decide if I may actually wear it.  I'll probably keep it anyway so I can own a BB Couture polish!

Off to finish packing before the bf shows up and finds me back in bed and blogging.  Enjoy your weekends! 

Don't forget to enter our Nfu Oh 61 Giveaway!

~Shbecky


No comments:

Post a Comment