Sunday, June 5, 2011

Barry M: Silver Sea

Hey all!  Hope you had a great weekend!  I just got back from Raleigh, and I was sad to see the weekend end.  I had a great time and LOVE the boyfriend's friends.  The wedding was beautiful and NC was awesome.  I have a quick post for you tonight.  It's Barry M Silver Sea.  This is another new brand to me, and it took me a bit of time to get my hands on it.  It's a British brand and takes some time to make its way over here.  Silver Sea is a metallic finish blue with small square silver glitter running throughout.
2 coats Silver Sea + 1 coat top coat, artificial light
 This was easily opaque in 2 coats.  It was a breeze to apply and I plan on adding some more Barry M shades to my stash.  The bottles are small rectangular prisms with an easy to handle cap and a thin but sturdy brush. 
thin but handy brush
Verdict?  It came to me all the way from England to join my stash, it would be rude to force it out now!  Keeping it!

Don't forget to enter our Nfu Oh 61 Giveaway!

~Shbecky

3 comments:

  1. KayJay ~ I love it, and the silver makes it really look like foamy sea water in the sunlight! Thanks for looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very risky combination but it worked out perfectly for you. I´ve recently been in Argentina and the trnds there change really fast. I had an apartment rental in Buenos Aires in the neighbourhood of Palermo (very fancy and where all the fashion women live.) Now the popular thing was to have you nails either blue as yours or green!! That is too much for me, but it looked great on them!
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete