Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sally Hansen: Plum Luck + Color Club Tru Passion


As much as I adore solid, opaque manicures. I had to throw something on these plum puppies to spruce 'em up a bit. Luckily, I had a bottle of Color Club Tru Passion. I bought this ages ago, for a couple of bucks max and I am so glad I finally got around to using it! This polish applies like a dream. It is made up of small square and larger hex glitter. The glitter is a bright purple, that in some light looks almost pink and in others, looks blue-ish.

1 coat of Tru Passion over Plum Luck mani (I had to show you the glittery gloriousness close up)

The more layers you apply of Tru Passion, the more opaque the coverage gets. I tried to show you this a bit in the pictures. My middle finger has one coat of True Passion while my ring finger has two coats. You can easily get away with wearing this glittery goodness on its own over a base coat - four coats should do the trick. But, I have to warn you - this polish is a PAIN to remove. This should come as no surprise, since each coat is packed with a ton of glitter. But I felt I had a "duty to warn" - that's for the legally educated followers out there, for the rest of you.. be happy you don't get the joke cause torts class was miserable.


1 coat of Tru Passion on middle finger & 2 coats of Tru Passion on ring finger (with flash, to show you the glitteriness), artificial light

1 coat of Tru Passion on middle finger & 2 coats of Tru Passion on ring finger, artificial light


1 coat of Tru Passion on middle finger & 2 coats of Tru Passion on ring finger, natural light


1 coat of Tru Passion on middle finger & 2 coats of Tru Passion on ring finger, natural light

I love this polish that packs a punch. But I will definitely use it (sparingly)! Court is adjourned.

Sony T

No comments:

Post a Comment