Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Estée Lauder Chaos

I've been lucky enough to get an awesome new camera thanks to the world's best boyfriend.  My old camera rarely worked and had this terrible habit of shutting off every 10 photos or so.  We are now the proud owners of a brand new Sony NEX-5R.  The camera is smart enough to adjust to the types of pictures I want to take on the fly, but with interchangeable lenses and DSLR-like capabilities, I will be able to really learn about photography.  It's also given me an extra reason to get back to posting.  As I learn, hopefully I will be able to get some really great pictures of nail polish and life in general.  

Speaking of nail polish, today I have Estée Lauder Chaos.  Chaos is from the Fall 2012 collection.  I know I'm a bit behind, but what else is new.  Chaos is a metallic blue/grey, packed with bright blue and gold flakes.  The flakes add a whole extra dimension to this polish and I really love it.  Application was flawless, which I've really come to expect from Estée Lauder.  After two coats, it dries to a slightly matte finish.  While beautiful on its own, I added top coat so that the flakes could really be shown off.  I'll let the pictures speak for themselves!  



2 coats Chaos with 1 coat Seche Vite, artificial light

2 coats Chaos with 1 coat Seche Vite, artificial light


2 coats Chaos with 1 coat Seche Vite, artificial light
















I must say that all of the polishes in this collection are awesome.  I will have another one to show you soon!  



~Shbecky

No comments:

Post a Comment