Friday, March 9, 2012

NYX Algae NOTD




Look at me..... posting again!! Two in a row =)

Today, I just wanted to quickly post my NOTD. I am rocking a NYX Girls polish. Oddly enough, the name of the polish is not on the bottle. But I am pretty sure it is Algae. This polish is a mossy slash seaweed green that leans a little blue. It is a slightly creamy jelly with a little squishy-ness going on (which I love). The first coat of this polish concerned me a bit, but after the second coat, all was well. Although, after looking through the photos I took, I think I could stand to add a third coat to get solid coverage.

1 coat orly bonder + 2 coats NYX algae + 1 coat seche vite


bottle shot.... see?? NO NAME!

Overall, good application and pretty and fairly unique green! I am a happy camper... and now have to go do some real law school work. EEK!

Hope you all have a fabulous Friday and enjoy your weekend,
Sony T

1 comment: