Monday, August 8, 2011

Sister/Cousin Nail Art Ventures

I'm hoping my internet holds out long enough for me to churn out this quick post.  Once in a while a page spontaneously manages to load, but it's normally just a tease and cuts right out.  My boyfriend left at 4:30 this morning :(.  I wish he could stay up in NH longer, but one of us has to be responsible and go to work.  I've been laying around in the sun all day and feel totally baked.  It's terrible but I love it.  Anyways, I wanted to show you the manis I gave my 18 year old sister, cousin and my 13 year old sister.  The first mani came about by accident when I was just playing around before dinner.  She decided she wanted me to give it to her as a full mani the next day, and the rest followed her lead!
Nfu Oh 65 + Orly Instant Artist Stripes + Seche Vite, sunlight-ish


RGB Slate/Butter London Wallis with divider stripes + Seche Vite, sunlight



Nubar Reclaim + Orly Instant Artist + Seche Vite, flash

I need to figure out a better way to get posts out to the blogosphere from here.  This is torture!

~Shbecky

No comments:

Post a Comment