Thursday, August 4, 2011

Models Own Green Grass

Hey guys!  As this posts I'm either on my way to, or have just arrived in NH to visit my family with the bf.  We've both got our fresh new hair cuts and are ready to take on the family AND the lake of course.  Tonight I have my second snag from Models Own.  Green Grass intrigued me based on the name alone.  I love a good green polish.  This may be a new favorite.  It looks JUST like summer green grass.  It's a 3 free, cruelty free green jellyish polish. 
2 coats Green Grass, no top coat, artificial light
 This polish definitely has that jellyish translucence that sets it aside from cremes, but it also doesn't require 4 coats like most jellies.  I didn't use a top coat because this dries so shiny on its own.  Who am I to mess with perfection.
2 coast Green Grass, no top coat, artificial light
In case you can't tell, I'm totally sold on this polish.  I NEED to wear it as a full mani ASAP!

~Shbecky

1 comment:

  1. I love greens too! This is a brand I'm really interested in trying.

    ReplyDelete