Sunday, August 21, 2011

China Glaze Cha Cha Cha

Hey guys!  Here is one last summery color from China Glaze's Island Escape collection.  This is Cha Cha Cha, a bright lime-y metallic polish.  I'm really glad I tried this, because a metallic yellowy-green like this is not something I would ever go for.  I didn't grab this when I went to Sally's to scope out the summer collection.  I think it's just too light and bright for me to grab it at first site.  I'm pleased that I have had a chance to try it, because I actually kinda like how it looks on me.  It looks great in that "an alien puked on my finger tips" sort of way.
2 coats Cha Cha Cha, no top coat, artificial light
 I don't know that I would run and grab this for a daily mani, but it certainly is a nice summer splash.  I know for some that this color is right up your alley.  I have good news for you, this DOES NOT have brush stroke issues.  A lot of metallic polishes look incredible in the bottle.  Then when you paint it onto your fingernails you see these nasty streaky marks.  It looks sloppy, and I always wonder why brands release something that is destined to me a mess.  I digress.  There are no brushstroke marks here - so no problemo.
2 coats Cha Cha Cha, no top coat, artificial light
This 3 Free formula painted on easily and dried to a super glossy finish.  I didn't use top coat and I almost would be afraid that a top coat would ruin the vibrance here.  I'm really glad I gave this a try and I suggest you all snag one before it becomes harder to find!

~Shbecky

*Disclosure: This polish was provided for me by China Glaze's PR for review.  No compensation was provided, and all assertions are my honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment