Sunday, July 31, 2011

Milani Yellow Whiz

Hey everyone!  I'm really sorry that I didn't post the past few days.  I was finishing up with my internship for the summer and feeling a bit blah this weekend.  I tried to improve my mood by going for this super bright polish.  This is Milani Yellow Whiz.  Yellow Whiz is a strange name and makes me think of pee, but it's actually a bright mustard yellow creme.    This is from Milani's new fast dry collection that was released this summer. 
2 coats Yellow Whiz + Seche Vite, sunlight
This polish is 3 Free and painted on like a dream.  Yellows are notoriously impossible formula-wise, but this one is just fine.  It is opaque in 2 coats.  This first coat was patchy, but it really evened right out.  This is really great coming from an affordable brand like this.  Even the nicest brands botch yellows ALL THE TIME.  I highly recommend picking this up ASAP.

~Shbecky

No comments:

Post a Comment