Thursday, May 19, 2011

Last Night's Mani: Deborah Lippmann - I know What Boys LIke + CND Effects - Copper Shimmer

2 coats I Know What Boys Like + 1 coat Copper Shimmer + 1 coat Seche Vite, artificial light

This is last night's mani that I couldn't stop staring at.  I grabbed a bunch of CND polishes online last week and it was my first encounter with CND, better yet the effects line of polishes.  I'm impressed with the variance between the different shimmer colors and their ability to totally transform a mani!  I found these easily on evil-bay so you should give these a try.

-Shbecky

2 comments:

  1. I was REALLY shocked that this looked so good over this color polish. Even more shocking is that my bf picked which color shimmer to use and it was the last one I would have picked. Thanks for looking!

    ReplyDelete