Sunday, May 8, 2011

Hello World

Oh heyyy...No one is out there following us yet, but I figured some sort of opening post was in order.  We're starting this blog to share our obsession with all things nail polish.  Nail polish blogs and binge nail polish purchasing basically got SonyT and I through our 1L year of law school.  Nicole (my roomie!) started my addiction and I have managed to brainwash her into joining us.  Now we want to throw our own ramblings, reviews and experiences out there for everyone who shares our obsession. 

We will do our best to provide thorough and helpful reviews of the polishes in our ever-growing lacquer stashes.  If anyone has questions or wants to see anything in particular, please feel free to contact any of us.  Anyways, I guess that's all for now.  Enjoy!

-Shbecky

No comments:

Post a Comment