Sunday, May 29, 2011

Estee Lauder: Rosa Rosa

Good morning!  I'm an hour behind in Chicago and still just waking up.  I think the weather here just makes me want to sleep.  I'm hoping when we head out of town later to the wedding that we hit some sunshine, because I have holo-ey nails today.  Today I have one of this summer's new Estee Lauder polishes, Rosa Rosa.  They all come in a distinct cube bottle with an elegant gold top that fits nicely in your hand.  The brush is perfect for the formula in the same way that Deborah Lippmann's brushes always seem to be a perfect match to her polishes.  The polish is 3 Free and a dream to apply.  I was upset by my first encounter with Chanel, and fortunately this high end polish didn't disappoint like that.

Elegant bottle is easy to hold
Rosa Rosa is dusty orange-y pink creme that is opaque in 2 easy coats.  It's full of natural shine, but I went for my top coat because I knew I'd be wearing it to work.  It's a very safe color, but I love it.  They were out of Wild Blue, but this is actually the color I was more interested in.  There is nothing obviously special about it, but you probably don't have a dupe.

2 coats Rosa Rosa, 1 coat Seche Vite + artificial light
Verdict?  I can't get rid of such an elegant and work friendly polish!  Keeping it.  In fact, I wish I had brought it with me to Chicago.

Am I the only one that thinks the cheaper Estee Lauder polishes are better than the Chanel ones?


-Shbecky

No comments:

Post a Comment