Wednesday, July 20, 2011

RGB Pink for Pink Wednesday

Hey guys!  Next time I think I don't get tan can someone please point me to this picture?  I had a swatch marathon when I got back from Hilton Head and I am so much more tan in this picture than I am now.  I wish it wouldn't fade so fast.  Anywho, this is another new to me brand.  I had heard nothing but good things about RGB and took advantage of a special offer.  This crazy bright polish is RGB Pink.  The brand is 4 Free and cruelty free.  The bottles are a flat rectangular prism shape with a small round black plastic lid.  The bottle fits nicely between your fingers and the brush is easy to hold.
2 coats Pink + Seche Vite, artificial light
Pink is quite obviously a bright eye-searing pink creme.  The polish paints on incredibly smoothly and I didn't need any clean up.  I'm definitely sold on this brand.  I honestly have nothing else to say, because there isn't anything I don't like about this polish except the high price tag it comes with. 
2 coats Pink + Seche Vite, artificial light
You all need to grab one!  RGB are available for purchase on RGB Cosmetics website for $16 a pop.  Oy!

~Shbecky

3 comments: