Sunday, May 22, 2011

China Glaze: Flip Flop Fantasy


So, as Shbecky mentioned, the sun is FINALLY back out in the district which for me.. means neon time!!!! I was incredibly excited to buy the entire Poolside Collection from China Glaze - a gorgeous set of neon mattes that can be transformed into glossy prettyness with a top coat.

I don't have the whole collection swatched yet (I will try and post the entire collection in its entirety soon), but I do have Flip Flop Fantasy below. This color is perfection. Like I mentioned, all of these polishes are matte upon application. Of course, this means the polish dries pretty quickly when you apply. So make sure to use thick coats instead of trying to go back and tweak because you will end up with a streaky, and chunky looking finish. I had trouble layering this polish over my base coat again, so I ended up going without.

It is impossible to capture in a picture the coral neon-ness that is, Flip Flop Fantasy. This polish is SO insanely bright in almost any lighting. Neon orange and neon pink had a baby, and this.. my fellow polish addicts.. is it. I cannot wait for my feet to get tan, because I know this will be one of my fav summer pedi colors. This is a must have for you, and a must keep for me!!

2 coats of Flip Flop Fantasy, 1 coat Seche Vite top coat

Sony T


No comments:

Post a Comment